Fremont River RV Park
New RV Park Conveniently located in Loa, Utah between Capitol Reef National Park, Boulder Mountain, and Fishlake National Forest.
- Dave D
Excellent service. This is a new RV Park. They have plenty of full hook up slots but no on site office, showers or restrooms yet. The nice owner they will be coming soon.
- Wendy W
We needed a place to stay while our truck was being repaired by Brian Auto Repair. They took good care of us here. Reasonable rates and nice location.
Thank you Gary and Troy
- Doug E
New park with about 13 or so spots open. Great help from owners and still close to Chapitol Reef. 50 amp full hookups. Would stay again.
Easy Access Located in Loa UT on Hwy 24
- CALL (435)836-CAMP (2267) FOR CHECK-IN AND RESERVATIONS.
- Full Hook-up RV Park.
- 20/30/50 Amp Electrical Options.
- 70' pull-through sites.
- 60' back in sites.
- Free WiFi.
- Monthly and Weekly Rates.
- Stay and Charge your Electric Car.
- Pet Friendly.
- Area to park ATV/UTV.
- Rate for Back in Site $33.
- Rate for Pull-Through site $35.
- 18 miles to Capitol Reef National Park.
- 15 miles to Torrey Utah.
- 3 miles to Thousand Lake Mountain.
- 3 miles to Boulder Mountain and Aquarius Plateau.
- 2 miles to Fishlake National Forest.
- 13 miles to Beautiful Fishlake Basin, Utah.
- 50 miles to Famous Swing Arm City.
- 32 miles to San Rafael Swell.
- We are in the middle of all the great fishing, hunting, hiking, mountain bike riding, ATV/UTV/Motorcycle riding areas of Utah.
|Mon:||Open 24 hours|
|Tue:||Open 24 hours|
|Wed:||Open 24 hours|
|Thu:||Open 24 hours|
|Fri:||Open 24 hours|
|Sat:||Open 24 hours|
|Sun:||Open 24 hours|
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.